Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday Update

We thought Zachary was done with surgery but it appears that he will require at least one more orthopedic operation to fix his pelvis. That is currently scheduled to take place on Friday.

He is having a difficult time getting his pain under control. Today was extremely frustrating for him as he could not seem to find a comfortable position.

It will be two weeks tomorrow since the accident occurred, which is surprising..... it just feels like it has been one really long day

2 comments:

  1. I read every day, can't really bear the thoughts of all Zach has been through. I hurt just thinking about it. I want some much for him to be better and this be all over. Some day you will look back and wonder how you ever made it. I saw a video today that put it all in perpective; a man with no arms or legs and he is remarkable. He talks to the youth about falling 100 times, with no limbs and he fell 100 times and if he gave up would he ever get back up. He tells how it's not the end and how it matters how your going it finish, and finish strong. You were born to win Zach! Keep trying! Love you. The Miller Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm somewhat surprised at how hard this is. I would expect that since he's in the hospital he'd be all drugged up and feeling so much better than he is. Poor guy. I'm so sorry! Zach, I hope you feel the prayers from the many people who are concerned for you and praying for you everyday. You have a huge support here and I know Heavenly Father is watching over you. Keep up your strong faith!

    ReplyDelete